Wednesday 6 August 2014

Beren Saat's Incredible Rise!

Beren Saat was born on 26th February, 1984 in Ankara as Hüseyin Avni and Ayla Saat's second child. She joined a competition, Stars of Turkey while she was studying in Başkent University Business Administration department and was second in competition. Her first project was Aşkımızda Ölüm Var (2004). Then, she took part in Aşka Sürgün (2005). She had been popular with her role Yasemin in Remember Darling (Hatirla Sevgili) and then comes the rise of the wonderful lady by portraying Bihter's role in Forbidden Love (Ishq-e-Memnu) and as Fatmagul in Fatmagül series (2008-2012). She won Golden Butterfly Awards twice with her outstanding performance in these series. Her first movie was Pains of Autumn (2009).  Then she took parts in Rhino Season(2012) and Benim Dunyam (2013) movies. Her last project was Revenge (Intikam). She is not only one of the most earning Turkish actress but the highest paid actress too..

She has been wedded to Turkish pop star Kenan Dogulu on 29th of July this year.



Celebrities applaud her:


Kenan is not the only one who admire bride, it is everybody.


Türkan Şoray:
I like Beren Saat as I like Tuba Büyüküstün and NurgülYeşilçay. She works hard to act her role good and she become successful. Her private life is also extremely stable. She became a bride, got married, I wish happiness for her. I think she will be more successful in the future.


Hülya Avşar:
I like Beren Saat’s acting. She become popular after a competition like me. I liken her career to mine, actually when I look her, I see my youth.


Nebahat Çehre:
I had the opportunity to get to know her at Forbidden Love set, we worked together.  She can balance very well her private life and her work. She is hardworking, patient and she loves acting. From now on, she also has the responsibility of a family. In my opinion, she will be successful in her family life too.


Ayşe Arman:
When you meet her, you can understand that beauty is not her precedence. There is a difference in that girl. Yes she is so smart, so bright, but not only these. There is an interesting sense of freedom, variability, honesty, courage and foolhardy in her. I think Beren Saat’s difference is that.


Selda Alkor:
They want me to compare Beren Saat and Tuba Büyüküstün’s acting to Türkan Şoray and Hülya Koçyiğit’s. And I said that I cannot see a star light them yet. After a while this idea has changed. Beren grossly misled me. She's a great star.


Nilgün Belgün:
Beren was my student at a competition, Stars of Turkey. Although teaching something is too hard in a very short time but she was very successful . Beren is always willing and ambitious about the acting. and this brings success for her. I find her so successful.



Seyfi Dursunoğlu:
I do not know is there anyone who has an extremely beautiful face and good acting like Beren Saat. At first, she just could not get used to high-heeled shoes. An amazing face. Eyes, mouth… I had seen her first time at Stars of Turkey and I said that this girl is wonderful.


Ali PoyrazoğluI:
Ali was master at Stars of Turkey and his favorite student was Beren Saat. He said : follow that girl, she is the only one who might be a star after this competition at those days. No one believe me. She was very hardworking. Her successes are not coincidence definitely.

Source: http://hayat.sozcu.com.tr/beren-saat-evlendi-12456/

6 comments: