Tuesday 15 April 2014

Meryem Uzerli gave birth to her first child


Turkish Actress Meryem Uzerli (famous for her role Hurrem Sultan of Mera Sultan) gave birth to her first child, daughter Lara on Monday, 10th FEBRUARY 2014.
The news of getting burnt was not true then. The reason to left the drama in the mid is actually her pregnancy.
Although her ​​ex-boyfriend Can Ates doesn't want the baby, but she announced that she won't abort it & then she gives birth to her daughter in her mother's homeland, Germany.



She with the picture, wrote on her official facebook page:

"Hosgeldin bu dünyada benim sevgili canim LARA UZERLI. 10.02.2014 dogdun. Ben allaha okadar tesekkür ediyorum ki - saglikli dünyaya geldin!!!
Ben allaha tesekkür ediyorum , cünkü bana güc Verdi : seni birinci gün den itibaren koriyabildim : yasiyorsun!!! ve bu en büyük hediyem! Benim cok yakin arkadasim Ana dogum da yanimdaydi ve tüm aileme, arkadaslarima ve SIZE : tesekkür etmek istiyorum!!! Dilerkleriniz Icin ... Sevginiz Icin ! Cok sagolun!!!"
: Welcome in this world, my dearest Lara Uzerli (her daughter name is LARA UZERLI as her father didn't accept her so Meryem put her last name with her daughter).
I thank God that he has sent you to me And you healthily came to this world. I do thank the Almighty that I had the strength to protect you from the very first moment: you are alive- That is the greatest gift. I thank my very close friend ANA that she was with my side during birth & I thank all my family, all my friends & of course  all of you here as well, who have always sent positive thoughts & love. Thank you so much!!"

Lara with her bff :)



7 comments: