|Imagine if on her beautiful face & perfect body she didn't has beautiful hands !||What would be her personality show then?|
More often than not, hands play an important role in communication such as expression of self and emphasis of a point through different gestures and can thus be considered the most used parts of our body. Imagine what life would be like without hands as we need them in every task that we do on a daily basis. This is why many people are vain about their hands. Likewise, it is pleasant to see hands that are clean and well-maintained. Dirty and unkempt hands may create a negative first impression of you.It can, however, be difficult to maintain the softness and cleanliness of hands. The main contributing factor to the challenge women face in maintaining their hands. Just by following a few simple tips, any woman can ensure that her hands retrieve their health again.
Basic Hand Care Tips
- Use rubber gloves while washing dishes or doing laundry as well as while performing heavy duty chores such as gardening.
- While washing your hands, use mild pH soaps and make it a point to immediately apply lotion on them. Do not let the skin on your hands become dry as it leads to the formation of wrinkles.
- Get manicures from reputable spas or nail salons and ensure they follow the sanitary protocols.
- Make sure that all the hand care equipment at the salons has been pre-sterilized to avoid chances of infection.
- Exposure to sun leads to skin damage. Thus, it is recommended that you use a sunscreen lotion or sunblock cream before venturing out. Keep your hands covered with gloves if you can.
- Moisturize your hands at least four times a day and try to do it every time you wash them.
- Use your face exfoliator on your hands at least once a week.
- Apply your face cream on to your hands before you go to bed on a weekly basis.
- To get rid of dryness on your hands, wet them again after washing them with soap. Pour salt on your hands and then scrub them under water. Dry hands and apply moisturizer on them.
- For greasy hands, rub cornmeal on them after washing.
- One of the best ways to avoid fungal infections is to keep hands warm and patting them dry after washing. Cold hands often weaken the body’s immune system by leading to illnesses such as influenza and sore throat.
- Special treatments such as a warm oil bath and herbal therapies can keep your hands soft and supple for a long time. Simply soaking your palms in hot water mixed with glycerin, lemon juice and rose water can also be of great help in acquiring soft skin.
- Vitamin B deficiency can cause ridged nail beds, while lack of calcium can result in brittle and dry nails that chip off easily. For this purpose, be sure to eat foods high in these nutrients or take supplements to improve the look of your nails.
How to Keep Hands Gorgeous and Soft
- Cucumber juice and glycerin can be mixed and applied on the hands once a day. This mixture moisturizes hands and adds glow to them.
- Another great tip to keep your hands looking beautiful is a combination of milk cream, ground almond, glycerin and lemon juice. This concoction bleaches your hands as well as removes dead skin cells from them.
- Massaging your hands with olive oil or even tomato pulp leave them soft, supple and glowing.
- Honey and orange juice contain alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that has been proven an excellent way to protect hands from harsh sun rays and remove tan. AHA is found in grapes and other acidic fruits such as oranges, lemons, and strawberries, helping in the reduction of wrinkles and sun damage.
- Application of egg white also makes a good hand mask. It makes the skin tight and prevents formation of wrinkles.
Hand Care Treatments That Will Not Disappoint
- Rosewater Hand Massage: Mix about 1 teaspoon of glycerin, lemon juice and 5 drops of rose water in a small bottle. Use it to massage your hands and cuticles for at least 15-30 minutes.
What if my hands were ugly ?? Thank God for such a beautiful hands
- Nail Soak: Take 1 cup of bottled water, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 10 drops of lemon essential oil. Use it as a finger soak for about 10 minutes, alternating each hand.
- Nail Manicure Treatment: Take a bowl and mix equal parts of distilled water and witch hazel, 1 1/2 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon alum powder. Soak your nails for approximately 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with cool water. Repeat for both hands and discard the mixture.
- Cut Your Nails After Your Shower or Bath: When you need to trim your nails, soak them for a while for best results. They are more pliable and easy to trim without cracking. You do not need to specifically soak the nails if you are short on time and can cut them right after your shower or bath.
- Push Back Cuticles: Once done with clipping your nails to the desired length, use a cuticle stick and give your cuticles a gentle push back. Make sure that you push them and not cut them. If your cuticles are dry and cracking, skip pushing them back and put a dab of cuticle oil (readily available in any supermarket) on them every day after your shower and they will be healed in no time.
- Wear Clear Polish: Nothing looks worse than chipped nail polish but it is also understandable that a manicure does not last. Using clear polish gives your nails a smooth, shiny finish and even if it does start chipping, no one will be able to tell. A good choice would be a nail hardening polish, which if applied daily, can harden your natural nail.
- Nail Starting to Peel? Denim Should Do the Trick: If you notice that your nail is starting to break or peel midday, try filing it a bit on your jeans. Although this method may not be comparable to using a nail filer, it can soften the edges enough to keep the the minimize breakage until you can take care of it at home by filing your nails properly.
- Moisturize Your Nails: Your nails will get dehydrated just like your skin, especially if you regularly use nail polish remover on them. When you are applying your body or face moisturizer, add a bit on to your nails too.